Clover House, Inc. utilizes a written pass policy to ensure Client, Community health, safety and welfare. Clients shall not receive passes while in the Orientation Phase of treatment which is ten (10) days.
- Overnight passes with approval from the Parole or Probation Officer
- Overnight passes with specific locations only with location verifications conducted.
Clients shall only be allowed to leave the facility when going to or from the below:
- Approved job interviews
- Approved job search
- Approved employment
- Visiting family members
- Attending church or religious services
- Attending recreational functions
- Conducting business with social service agencies regarding family matters, legal matter, court appearances, and any other circumstances that my necessitate the offender being away from the Facility
- Approved education classes
- Attending support groups
Prior to the approval of a pass (48 hour recreational pass or job search pass) the Client shall:
Meet all program requirements and be in compliance
Submit a pass request form, which identifies the person, address and contact information pertinent to the location of pass request, etc.
Assigned Counselor or designee must approve the pass request
Parole or Probation Officer approval