Clover House, Inc. promotes a safe and therapeutic environment for Clients, Families, and Staff.
The following items are prohibited:
- Clothing not in compliance with dress code
- Unauthorized medications of any kind
- Illicit drugs (including alcohol)
- Products with toxic substances
- Glass objects, sharp metals, heavy/blunted items
- Televisions, cameras, tape recorder, CELL PHONES, chargers
- Firearms, knives, or other potential weapons
- Literature, music, clothing, etc. which contains sexually explicit materials, or themes which promote violence, drug/alcohol use, or exploitation of others
- Tobacco products to include E-cigarettes
- No more than $20.00 cash on their person or in their room at any time.